It could be a dream come true for investors to be part of the crypto boom of 2022. The crypto market is as appealing as ever to investors, and the worldwide movement is quickly expanding. With more cryptocurrencies emerging, chances are that you are looking to be part of the next boom in the crypto industry.
If you are in the digital currency arena, you would have noticed how sentiments spread like wildfire among crypto traders around the world. However, Logarithmic Finance (LOG) in its presale phase, and with a low purchase price is a strong contender among altcoins.
If you are searching for a long-term return on your investment, you should always remember that the crypto market has shown itself to be a place of convenience and profit. However, what is challenging for all investors, is which investment will be best for their portfolio. Hence, it is critical to undertake careful and thorough research before investing in any coin, no matter how old or new the coin might be in the industry.
Binance Coin (BNB)
Binance Coin is the cryptocurrency that is supported by Binance, a crypto exchange platform that provides an avenue for crypto trading across the globe. The Binance exchange platform has received an increase in investors’ interest since the introduction of its native coin known as BNB. The price of BNB skyrocketed in early 2021 thus placing it on the radar for big investors and crypto lovers seeking a striding coin to invest in.
Binance Coin (BNB) can be used to pay for exchange costs such as trading fees and withdrawal fees imposed by the Binance platform. Binance coin can also be used to invest in initial coin offerings (ICO) listed on the Binance Launchpad.
The future of Binance looks brighter now than ever which is a good sign for investors. Hence, the Binance coin is a coin to look out for in 2022 if you intend to dive into the crypto world as a newbie, or if you are already familiar with the ever-changing world of cryptocurrency.
The Binance exchange is one of the largest in the world, facilitating millions of transactions per second. Users of Binance Coin (BNB) receive a discount in transaction fees on the Binance exchange as an incentive and this has no doubt attracted more users to the exchange as well as encouraged them to use BNB for payments.
Uses of Binance Coin
Just like other emerging digital currencies, BNB offers several uses that go beyond the Binance exchange.
- Trading: BNB can be traded for other cryptocurrencies on various exchanges. However, it depends on the restrictions imposed by the exchange you are using.
- Transaction Fees on the Binance exchange: BNB can also be used to pay for transactions on the Binance exchange and users are encouraged with incentives.
- Credit card payment: BNB can also be used as a form of payment for crypto credit card bills on crypto.com
- Payment processing: merchants also offer BNB as a means of payment for customers because it offers more flexibility in payment methods.
- Binance Coin can also be used to book hotels and flights on selected websites as well as used for loans and transfers. It can also be used to buy gift cards, and lottery tickets, and serves several other purposes in the entertainment industry. It is also suitably used for investment as several platforms allow investors to invest in a stock, ETFs, and other assets using BNB.
Logarithmic Finance (LOG) is a non-custodial and secure coin that will be added to Metaverse to allow users to accept payments and exchange the Non-Fungible tokens as easily as possible. Logarithmic Finance has the potential to make investors extremely rich. Logarithmic Finance aspires to solve some of the crypto world’s problems thus making it a cryptocurrency to look out for in 2022.
Find out more:
Disclaimer: This is a paid release. The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the content provider and do not necessarily represent those of Bitcoinist. Bitcoinist does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available in such content. Do your research and invest at your own risk.